Who won the final presidential debate?

$210
$1500

$210
$1500

• N

no nameOct 29, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Personally I think that these debates shouldn’t matter. Obama has no experience, he’s just a good speaker. But McCain has tons of experience and has led before. But because of his poor speaking skills, he has lost support.
    Besides McCain won

• F

freethinkerOct 28, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Stewart/Colbert 08

• R

Ralphred the DestroyerOct 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!

• Y

You-Know-WhoOct 27, 2008 at 9:18 AM

Obama definitely won….McCain’s big quote (“Senator Obama, I am not President Bush. If you wanted to run against President Bush, then you should have run four years ago.”) was something the republican part had wanted to use for AGES, but that was the only good quote he had.

mr.makeshiftOct 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM

The debates do matter. Since mcCcain did so bad in this one some republicans might vote for Obama now. Why would you want a rude uncomposed person as prez.

ApathyOct 23, 2008 at 9:09 AM

Honestly, who cares if you win the debate or not. It’s just another battle on the road to the presidential office. you can loose the battle but still win the war. So why do we care?

• F

freethinkerOct 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM

I have a new debate question?

Did Palin’s appearence on SNL change your view of her at all? I know she didn’t do anything except let Alec Baldwin and Amy Pohler make fun of her (that rap was hilarious though).

• F

freethinkerOct 22, 2008 at 11:07 AM

I also wish 3rd party candidates were in the debate. America needs to get away from this two party system. Dems and GOP have both screwed up the economy, and it is time that we get a fresh perspective outside of these two parties.

• F

freethinkerOct 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM

First of all “McCain is ugly” is not a comment on the debate. He’s old & old people do not look appealing. Someone being ugly or old should not be your reason for voting against someone just as someone being black or mormon should not be. Thats besides the point. Barrack Obama is the more appealing candidate and he was calm a collected during the debate. McCain was constantly rolling his eyes (and what’s up with his blinking. blinking a lot is a sign of lying). I don’t really care who won the debate, it only matters who wins the election (If McCain wins im moving to Canada).

• F

federico suarezOct 20, 2008 at 6:05 PM

MCCAIN IS THE WINNER. HE ROCKS OUT LOUD!

• L

Levi JohnstonOct 17, 2008 at 12:46 PM

McCain held his own despite the media saying he was gonna get buried. You should vote for him. Seriously.

• J

Joe The PlumberOct 16, 2008 at 1:44 PM

I think that Clinton won the debate. She managed not to cry even once.

• W

WHS Bassen CWCOct 16, 2008 at 1:14 PM

From our awesome class of 2012, our vote broke down as the following:

1 of us thought McCain won.

7 of us thought Obama won.

9 of us thought that really neither were convincing.

Some of us thought that the beginning of the debate was not very useful; too accusatory…second and third part better because they focused on the issues.

an independentOct 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM

I don’t have the same obsession with Obama that many do, but I would say that he won the debate. McCain stumbled through his points and was barely coherent for much of the time. Obama’s thoughts as well as his speech were clear and simple, and he presented himself with much more poise – McCain was downright rude several times. He didn’t show himself as someone who could lead our country, and Obama certainly did.

• E

EverymanOct 16, 2008 at 12:10 PM

As much as I like John McCain I have to give it to Obama. He was much more composed, gave clear smart answers, defended himself well. He acted presidential. John McCain was interrupting, repeating things said in other debates, not answering the questions, etc. McCain held his own in the first two, but in this one he lost.

Mr.MakeshiftOct 16, 2008 at 10:41 AM

Obama won and this was McCains last chance. Yay Obama.

mr.makeshiftOct 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Obviously Obama won. McCains’ plans are horrible and he just criticized obama instead of defending his own plans. Obama will help small businesses to be wealthier unlike John McCain who just give you 5000 $ for insurance that costs twice as much!

• J

James TerranovaOct 16, 2008 at 10:27 AM

McCain won because he was in command of the offensive portion of the health care topic and he looked great up there on the stage.

• H

Homeroom H6Oct 16, 2008 at 9:41 AM

McCain came off as condescending, belittling, and desperate. He was basically a grumpy old man. He was unable to be specific with his policies and he meandered through buzzwords. By the way, OBAMA is awesome!! We are ALL mavericks…

• T

The next big politicanOct 16, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Although, McCain needed to win this debate he did not succeed. McCain needs to realize that you can’t win a debate, better yet, an election with just memorable criticisms and a good looking v.p with no brains. McCain lost the debate last night because he had to reach to get on Obama’s level and he did not. The only way you can win this election is if you’re the Obama/Biden ticket.

• H

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-NamedOct 16, 2008 at 7:39 AM

John McCain won that debate, which is unfortunate due to my support for Obama. He had THE most memorable line from this campaign: “Senator Obama, I am not President Bush. If you wanted to run against President Bush, then you should have run four years ago.” For the first half hour, McCain was on his game. For the next hour, the debate became more and more boring and I found it hard to pay attention. While Obama did not win, he still had his positives, but will probably be overshadowed by McCain’s dominance in the first third of the debate. This campaign has really taken a toll on both of them. You can see how much they have aged.

• W

WSPN DebateOct 16, 2008 at 6:07 AM

Let the debate begin!

Who won the final presidential debate?