Best-selling book Twilight to become a movie

November 21st. That is the much awaited day for fans of the Twilight books. The first book, Twilight, has been made into a major motion picture, and it has fans buzzing. The hype and trailers have many dying for the movie to officially roll.

Fans have been channeling this excitement on spoiler websites. Many websites have already posted scenes from the movie and leave fans begging for more.

Some say that Robert Pattinson, who also had a role as Cedric Diggory in the fourth Harry Potter movie, is perfect for the role of Edward Cullen of Twilight. People say that his co-star Kristen Stuart is also perfect for the role of Bella Swan.

Every girl who has dreamed of Edward Cullen and his love for Bella Swan is bursting with excitement. The Twilight books track their love story and the complications of life as a vampire. Although this may not sound endearing at first, their love story is one that most people only dream about. The twists and turns are endless between vampires and werewolves–the books leave readers eager for more.

Ever since the debut of the fourth and final book in the series, fans have been clamoring for the movie. So fans, mark your calendars: November 21st is going to be a movie day you cannot miss.

$60
$1500