How can the Field Day get better?

$210
$1500

$210
$1500

• B

bJan 12, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Make a new topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Juniors stop complaining!!!!!!!!! U can rig it next year if you think that will even the score

• ?

????Jan 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I agree with ???, if we play scouter, we can raise our schools power level to over 9000 times what it was last year

• ?

?!?Jan 9, 2009 at 1:40 PM

next year, lets play Scouter to increase the Power Level of the school Over 9000 times what it was last year

• J

JRAnJan 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM

field day should have activities not as a homeroom just every person working for their grade with the ability to choose activities based on skill sets. More like elementary school

• 2

2010Jan 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM

ya.. ok… because obviously 2010 cheated on games that no one knew about until that day….

• O

oh please...Dec 19, 2008 at 6:08 PM

While 2010 were busy getting wet in red paint, 2009 got cans to the homeless. While
    Yet more proof that the class of 2009 is The Class of the student body. Maybe if the juniors cheated on tests instead of field day activities they’d be less of a disgrace.

• 2

2010Dec 18, 2008 at 11:01 PM

all school capture the flag

• T

to ???Dec 18, 2008 at 7:43 PM

what? that was an extremely pointless suggestion. a good suggestion about points would be to award points based on how much you beat other people by. that way if the jrs beat the srs in a game 20-2 and the srs beat the jrs in another game 15-14 they wouldnt get the same amount of points

• ?

???Dec 16, 2008 at 1:43 PM

I think the total points should equal to over 9000.

• R

RequiredDec 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM

I think a class breakfast would be a delightful addition to field day

• 2

2010 studentDec 15, 2008 at 11:48 AM

in response to 2012’s comment, if we’re just going to give the victory to the seniors because they “deserve it” why should we even compete? Next year let’s just cut out all the competition and just hand the seniors the trophy.

• 2

2012Dec 13, 2008 at 11:52 PM

a) i think that the seniors should have won. its their last year in wayland, and the first year of field day – they will never have another chance to win. they were good winners and frankly, the junior were really sore losers.
    b) to people who wanted more physical activities, please keep in mind that a lot of that kind of game takes a lot of room, and due to the cold it was hard to organize.

• R

red2010Dec 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM

y09, maybe we do still care about field day, but isn’t that the whole point of the day? student council worked really hard to make everything work, and although things could have gone smoother, i think the whole day was an overall success because for the first time, i really had school spirit. also, the sophomore and freshmen had just as much fun as we did– and most of the seniors clearly had fun too

maybe if you’d get over yourself and just enjoy the day instead of thinking that you’re too cool for it, you’d actually have fun too. obviously we all want to win, but in the end, the day was about coming together as a school and just forgetting about school work. get over your cool self and just have fun while you’re still in high school

• Y

y09Dec 11, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Honestly my homeroom was trying to be as obnoxious as possible so that 2010 didn’t get a field day because they showed everyone that they can’t handle it. The juniors were acting like 6 year olds and they still are. You guys are the only ones who actually still care about field day.

• S

SeniorDec 11, 2008 at 10:01 AM

That’s because most of the seniors didn’t care. We are going to college next year. And we don’t want to stoop to the level of these paint-soaked heathens. Can you really blame us? Can we help that senior homerooms lost to yourgrade because they stole our right answers intrivia? It is supposed to be FUN, not brutal warfare.

• W

wanaonomysDec 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Juniors owned seniors in every event. especially CTF. Seniors were freaking awful.

• T

The cheesey cornDec 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM

and have a corn on the cob with cheese eating contest

• T

The cheesey cornDec 9, 2008 at 12:57 PM

yea dont rig the votes

• F

FreshmanDec 8, 2008 at 7:24 PM

what place did the freshman and sophmores come in? w/ how many points?

• J

James IvkerDec 6, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Nothing was rigged…. We counted the sheets that were given to us by the supervisors of activities. What resulted was the Seniors with 220 points and the juniors with 200 points (each activity being worth 10 points). The seniors got 10 points for the most cans for the homeless and the juniors got 10 points for the most spirited. We recounted and got the same results. Remember that there were multiple activities going on at the same time so even if you swept a grade in one activity you could have been swept in another activity. The point of the day was not to win. The point was to start a new tradition that gets us out of the classroom and improves the morale around the school.

• J

JUNIORDec 6, 2008 at 12:11 AM

i agree with red squad. my homeroom won everything we did except one where the sophomores won. I WANT A RECOUNT!

• J

Junior jr.Dec 5, 2008 at 3:07 PM

We should have bands perform like “Blue Collar Intuition” and “Timeless Infamy”.

ApathyDec 5, 2008 at 8:40 AM

Ha ha!! This is a great example of a great quote.
    “It’s not the people that vote that count, it’s the people that count the votes.” Same situation here.

• B

BrutusDec 4, 2008 at 8:19 PM

The juniors did win something: a tour around town in the Wahmbulance. Give it up guys, honestly. Prioritize.

• R

RED SQUAD!!!!Dec 4, 2008 at 5:32 PM

show the actual scores and not what the seniors wanted them to be… you gotta be fair…. there is no way the seniors beat the REDDDDDD SQUAAAADDDD!!!! my homeroom alone dominated the seniors in every competition we had…..

• 2

2010Dec 4, 2008 at 2:26 PM

have it not be rigged?

• J

John GaltDec 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM

We should have a live Atlas Shrugged reading contest.

ApathyDec 4, 2008 at 10:48 AM

More physical activities would be nice, Coke and Pepsi and Kickball were great. Movie recognition wasn’t bad but wasn’t much fun unless you knew anything about movies.

• J

JUNIORDec 3, 2008 at 11:17 PM

have the option of a recount. they NEED to make sure the score was tallied right…i (along with the rest of my grade) is very sure that the juniors, class of 2010, should have won…by a significant amount.
    2010 were the real champions. go 2010!

How can the Field Day get better?