Ask Vilma: What kind of ride should I get?

My parents said they’d buy me any form of transportation that I’d like…what should I ask for?

When you recieve such an offer from your parents, you have to consider every possibility open to you. Lucky for you, I have already done this for you. This is what I have come up with: You should ask your parents to set up a system of zip-lines leading to and from where ever you go. They can start with building one from your house to school. They can then set up a series of zip-lines leading to each building at school. This allows you to travel quickly from class to class which is an advantage a car does not provide. From school you can have one leading to DQ or the mall. You can even have one leading from your house to your Grandma Elsie’s house on Lake Tahoe.

The possibilities for such a mode of transportation are endless. Zip-lines are much more enjoyable than cars and they don’t have a speed limit. Airplanes take too long to take-off if you are just going somewhere close like school. In conclusion zip-lining is the most efficient and enjoyable mode of transportation available today.