10 reasons to join us

10 reasons to join us

Teachers have been reminding everyone lately that course selections are imminent, so I thought I’d give you ten obscure reasons to work on WSPN next year.

1. It’s the one place in school where you can write about almost anything you want. No prompts, no restrictions, and most importantly… no grades. (Unless you take journalism, but hey, that’s your decision….)
  2. Most clubs offer food to entice you to join, but WSPN offers food at every meeting.
  3. According to WSPN, working can consist of going to the Senior Show, setting up a camera, and laughing your butt off.
  4. You can film your friends doing crazy things, put it on a website, and get mad views.
  5. You get access to a private lounge in the academic center with computer access and one of those awesome Smart Boards. [adrotate group = “2”]
  6. If you want to, you can skip school and go to places like New York City and Washington D.C.
  7. Your work is published on the Internet.
  8. Apparently, someone, somewhere knows Emily Osment…who knows Miley Cyrus…(See this video for further explanation.)
  9. You can play with expensive cameras, camcorders, computers, and software.
  10. And of course, most importantly: you get to hang out with me, Siddharth.

Editor’s note: We know what you’re thinking, and no, we did not prompt, force, or bribe Siddharth to write this.

$210
$1500