Ten things to do to change your life

Ten things to do to change your life

10. Give your phone few days off before charging it again. Lithium batteries hold a charge longer if they are fully drained before getting recharged. Just make sure it has enough power to make it through the night and wake you up for school.

9. Take a fish oil vitamin every morning. It’ll make your skin smoother and make your hair shinier. It is probably the easiest cosmetic that exists.

8. Buy a $2 pack of highlighters from Staples. They come with six colors (orange, purple, blue, pink, green and yellow). USE THEM. It sounds totally dorky, but color-coding makes readings more fun, makes studying more organized and makes grades improve.

7. Run up the stairs (except maybe the ones to the Media Center… Ugh). If you want, skip every other step. After a month or so, you’ll find that it hardly ups your heart rate. Pretty cool.

6. Find a website – a blog, forum, gallery, etc. – that only you know, and recommend it to your friends. You will a) rack up some major hipster cred, or b) possibly help skyrocket a deserving site to stardom. Or you can keep it to yourself.

5. Carry a water bottle with you, everywhere. Those of you who know me are certainly familiar with my red Sigg bottle – you know, the one that looks like it’s been through several wars? That’s because I take it everywhere with me.

4. Read Post Secret. Frank, the creator, updates it every Sunday. Usually, there are juicy or inspiring secrets on funky, clever postcards, but every once in a while you’ll see a secret that you relate too.

3. Leave something unfinished (within reason – homework should always be done. But maybe once you can miss the end of the new episode of Terra Nova or stop reading a book.) It’ll be rewarding to finish it later.

2.

1.

To be continued next week…

$60
$1500