Warrior Weekly: Playoffs, Playoffs, Playoffs

width="470"
This week, Harry talks about the many Wayland teams making it to the playoffs.
[/caption]Wayland’s teams have had quite a bit of success this fall. Football, girls’ volleyball, boys’ soccer, and field hockey all made tournament!

Girls’ volleyball hasn’t been successful over the past few years and was not projected to have such a great season. Nice job girls! You really earned this one.

Football is another team that was not expected to play extremely well this season. This past Friday night, the boys shocked CC with 212 yards by Robert Williams. With the win the boys clinched a playoff berth and their second straight DCL championship. If they play like they did this past Friday, they could be go far in the playoffs.

Field hockey made tournament. Raise your hand if you’re surprised. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Boys soccer got a win in their first matchup of the playoffs. I can see them going far in this tournament. They have the senior presence to do it.

Crew had a nice race at the Head of the Charles last weekend. The girls placed eighth out of over 70 boats. Way to go ladies!

Next week I will give you guys a recap of all the playoff happenings. Hopefully I can report some good news!

A few short points:
1. Guess which blogger picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West? Guess who is in first place in the AFC West midway through the season? Yep. I was on the money with this one (knocking hard on wood).

2. I can’t tell if I’m mad that the Pats look bad or if I’m happy that they’re 6-2.

3. Man does John Farrell stink sometimes.

4. Sox in 7.

5. It was the right call on Will Middlebrooks. I said it; let us move on.

“Love is playing every game as if it’s your last.”
-Michael Jordan

$60
$1500