Warrior Weekly: Home Stretch

width="470"
This week, Harry talks about how the spring season and senior year are beginning to wind down.
Right now there are plenty of sports that are playing well, and some sports aren’t playing as well. Both boys’ and girls’ tennis and lacrosse teams have had extreme amounts of success.

Boys’ tennis is undefeated this year and has a very good chance of keeping it up. They have four matches remaining to see if they can remain perfect.

Girls’ tennis has also been killing it this year with their strong core of players who have been together for a few years now, and with another freshman tennis standout Izzy Essi. The girls currently have a record of 6-4. They have some big matches coming up this week. Good luck!

Boys’ lacrosse and girls’ lacrosse both lost to Concord-Carlisle recently, but they have looked solid everywhere else.

Baseball, softball and boys’ volleyball have had more difficult seasons. Baseball had a tough 0-5 week last week, but they look to finish their last five games strong and bring momentum into next year.

I mentioned earlier that this is the home stretch of senior year. It honestly seems crazy to me that I only have three weeks left of school, which means after this one I will only be writing two more blogs. Also, I am officially out in senior assassin. Whoops.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying this warm weather and can relax a little bit with the end of the school year approaching quickly. Keep checking Warrior Scores for all the latest. Cara is doing a great job keeping them updated! Maybe my loyal readers should go out and watch a few of these games. Have a great week!

$210
$1500