ICYMI: June 10 - The Class of 2024s graduation, volleyball state championship and Junes Fashionista of the Month
ICYMI: June 10 - The Class of 2024's graduation, volleyball state championship and June's Fashionista of the Month
June 17, 2024

ICYMI: June 10 – The Class of 2024’s graduation, volleyball state championship and June’s Fashionista of the Month

Credit: Alyssa Ao

In the weekly series, “In Case You Missed It,” News Editor Marissa Mendoza summarizes stories from the past week with links to the corresponding WSPN article.

News:
Editor Marissa Mendoza wrote about WHS’s annual Underclassmen Awards ceremony.

Features:

WSPN’s Melina Barris and Staff Reporter Ben Jackson wrote about junior musician Elliot Xu. Staff Reporter Vanessa Taxiarchis spotlighted junior soccer player Alex Crawford.

Meanwhile, Co-Editor Maddie Zajac and Editor Mendoza produced chapter four of Humans of WHS. WSPN’s Sofia Ciciarelli and Staff Reporter Makenzie Macchi wrote an article on Wayland’s Little League.

A&E:

Staff Reporter Torryn Carlson reviewed Billie Eilish’s “HIT ME HARD AND SOFT” album. Editor Mischa Lee interviewed AP Art students who are seniors. WSPN’s Elyssa Grillo interviewed the June Fashionista of the Month, French teacher Sara Langelier.

Multimedia:

Staff Reporter Ainsley Jay produced a gallery on WHS’s fine arts awards night. Co-Editor Edge Wheeler, WSPN’s Natalie Greenaway and Taxiarchis photographed the Class of 2024’s graduation ceremony. Ciciarelli produced a gallery on the girls lacrosse win against Dover-Sherborn.

Broadcast:

Co-Editor Carolina Sdoia produced a video on the boys varsity volleyball team’s progress to the MIAA Division II state final game.