Holiday gift guide

Credit: Fiona Peltonen
Join WSPN’s Fiona Peltonen, Maggie Buffum and Olivia Green as they discuss their favorite gifts for all ages.

While gift giving season can be the most wonderful time of the year for some, it can also be the most stressful. If you’re drawing a blank this year for gift ideas, we have compiled a list of our favorite gifts for all ages.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost serum
This serum really takes the cake– it’s incredibly hydrating and not sticky at all, which is very beneficial in a serum. In our experience, one pump goes a long way and is instantly moisturizing. Neutrogena is also a dermatologist-recommended brand, so it’s perfect for a gift recipient who is just getting into skincare and looking for something simple.

Phlur Mango Mood Body Spray
This bright, tropical perfume is a perfect blind-buy with its warm, comforting smell. It’s also incredibly long lasting. Some body sprays last for no more than an hour or two, but in our experience, the Phlur “Mango Mood” body spray lasts for over seven hours on clothes and skin. Phlur also offers a variety of other amazing scents, including “Vanilla Skin” and “Amber Haze.”

Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Moderate Exfoliating Body Scrub
This body scrub smells warm and nutty, while also keeping you fresh and clean. We found that the exfoliant very efficiently removes dead skin without irritation, and left our skin feeling soft and moisturized, with visibly shinier and smoother glow. A 10.5 ounce container is only $7 and can last for multiple months.

THE COMFY Original
This garment feels like a soft blanket in a hoodie form, perfect for a cold day or night, or when you just want to feel extra comfortable. The Comfy is about $50, but it’s made out of great fabric, doesn’t shrink in the wash and keeps its soft feeling for a long time.

Generic Brand Gentle Moisture Shampoo
This shampoo can clear your dry scalp in a matter of weeks. In our experience, this shampoo is extremely moisturizing and has perfectly prepared our hair for the cold winter weather. This shampoo can be bought on Amazon or at Sally Beauty, a store that often has big sales. It goes very well with the Generic Brand Lightweight Oil Conditioner and Concentrated Leave-In Treatment.

Melannco Floating Square Cube Shelves
These shelves are very practical for holding cute decorations and trinkets. The large and medium boxes can hold books, while the smaller box can hold plants, decorations and other small trinkets. These boxes are also very lightweight, meaning they can easily be put into a wall without damage. Furthermore, the shelves come with nails and a mini leveler that can help make the set-up process easier.

ZAPUVO Wood Phone Docking Station
This docking station can be a great storage tool to hold necessities on a desk so that they do not get lost in desk drawers. It’s big enough to fit many things like phones, chargers and glasses, but small enough to also fit on a desk or counter without taking up a lot of space.

Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza can be a fun, light-hearted and competitive game to play with family and friends. To play the game, two to eight players sit in a circle, and one person puts down a card and says “taco.” Then, the next person will put a card down and say “cat,” and so on. However, if you say “taco” and put a taco card down, everyone needs to slap the deck and the last person to slap the deck has to take all the cards. The first one to run out of cards wins. We love this game because it has been really fun to play with family, but also fuels our competitive sides.

MEKKAPRO Outdoor Hummingbird Feeder
Hummingbirds inhabit the east half of the U.S and most of the west, so if you know anyone who might be interested in bird watching, this is the perfect gift. Speaking from experience, this bird feeder can attract hummingbirds all day during the warm months, supplies entertainment for the viewers and provides a simple, yet also interesting, window into the lives of hummingbirds.

LEDeng Silicone Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds
These versatile molds can be used for practically anything. From fun ice cubes to frozen soup, we have found this to be the perfect kitchen addition this winter. It is highly recommended by reviewers to be used for hot chocolate bombs. The soft silicone makes it easy to take out any thin layering without damaging it, and it works as easy storage. Hot chocolate bombs can be the perfect recipe or gift to make during the cold holiday season, so make sure to pick one of these up today.

The holiday season is nearly here, so if you’re buying products through Amazon, make sure to use our link. With no extra charge to you, 10% of proceeds will go toward WSPN funding.