Men’s winter fashion: What to wear

Join WSPNs Jeffrey Zhang and Alex Evangelista as they show off the best clothing items for mens winter fashion.
Credit: Alex Evangelista
Join WSPN’s Jeffrey Zhang and Alex Evangelista as they show off the best clothing items for men’s winter fashion.

North Face Retro Nuptse Jacket:
As we enter the winter season and the temperatures begin to drop, staying warm is important. If you are in need of a jacket, look no further than a North Face Men’s 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. This durable jacket has definitely kept us warm throughout the winter. To stay fashionable, this jacket comes with a stowable hood, an embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and many different color combinations. It is filled with materials that offer warmth and easy compression for a stylish look. The design is inspired by the original and iconic 1996 version of this jacket. The cherry on top is that it is made out of 100% recyclable materials.

Arc’teryx Bird Head Toque:
This winter, beanies are set to trend not only for warmth, but also for fashion purposes. One of the most fashionable beanies, in our opinion, is the Arc’teryx Bird Head Toque. This beanie comes in six different colors and has a large Arc’teryx logo embroidered into it. The unique design makes it stand out as a good item to improve your wardrobe. Not only is the beanie fashionable and comfortable, it is also crafted from recycled polyester for natural thermal performance. The Arc’teryx Bird Head Toque is engineered to keep you warm and enhance performance, whether that be for skiing, snowboarding or rock climbing. For only $45, we believe this beanie is a must-have.

Timberland Waterproof Boot:
The Men’s Timberland® Premium 6-Inch Waterproof Boot is a timeless icon of style and functionality. This boot features waterproof leather, which makes it a great option for all weather conditions. These boots have a padded collar and an anti-fatigue removable footbed for comfort. Not only are these boots comfortable, they are also a practical investment for people who value both function and style in footwear. Timberland’s original model are the inspiration behind these boots, which are most popular in the urban and streetwear fashion setting. The most common Timberlands, and also the best-looking in my opinion, are the Wheat Nubuck colorway. These boots comes in 19 different colors, so there are many different options for you to choose from.

Patagonia Fleece:
This Patagonia fleece will undoubtedly keep you warm throughout the winter. Its simple but sleek design is also very fashionable. It comes in six different colors for easy pairing and is perfect for any chilly weather. While wearing this fleece, the fur will feel soft and comfortable on your skin while also keeping your body warm. All in all, this fleece is a must-have for winter fashion.

North Face Vest:
The North Face Aconcagua 3 Vest is the perfect winter vest for you. Stylish and comfortable, this vest provides the core warmth you need with unrestricted mobility. In our opinion, some other jackets and vests feel bulky and oversized, and also fail to produce the same sleek feel that this vest does. You’ll be protected from the cold but you won’t overheat, and with its full-zip feature, you can always adjust the temperature suitable for you.

J.Crew Polo:
This J.Crew cable-knit sweater-polo is the culmination of any winter fashionista’s dream. Although it is pricey, it will take your wardrobe to the next level. While wearing this sweater, you will likely be warm and cozy all day long without feeling any bulkiness. Its loftier fibers make it even more soft than before, and in addition, this sweater utilizes a new cashmere from J.Crew that is more enduring than ever – both in quality and in style. If you do end up adding this to your wardrobe, it will be a decision you won’t regret.

Our Top Picks by Jeffery Zhang