News Brief: WHS Class of 2024 holds annual Senior Show

Credit: Alyssa Ao

On Friday, March 15 and Saturday, March 16, the Class of 2024 will host the annual Senior Show in Wayland High School’s auditorium at 7 p.m. each night. The performance will consist of various comedy skits, videos, singing, dances and more.

Since Monday, March 11, tickets have been on sale in the commons during all three lunches. If tickets are purchased in advance, they cost $10 for WHS students and senior citizens, and $15 for adults. If tickets are purchased at the door, they cost $15 for students and adults, and $10 for senior citizens. Seniors can attend the show for free. Tickets can be purchased with cash or a check addressed to “Wayland High School.”

“[The tickets] could run out so students should try to get it at lunch if they can,” Class of 2024 advisor Lee Krasnoo said.

According to Krasnoo, the advisors and seniors have worked hard over the past month to put on a good show and to create a memorable experience for both the senior class and the audience.

“We tried to get an earlier start [on] our script,” Krasnoo said. “Our scripts were actually due all the way back before February vacation, which is earlier than I think they’ve been in a number of years. We also enlisted the help of an alumni to look at some scripts for us who writes for Hollywood.”

The senior class encourages as many people as possible to come and watch.

“As far as why people should come see it, I’m hoping they’ll enjoy it,” Krasnoo said. “It’s funny and the seniors have worked hard on it. We’ve had kids spend a lot of time writing [the scripts] and I think students should come and see senior show.”