• MetroWest Adolescent Survey to be administered to student body on Nov. 15

• School Committee to vote on school start times on Nov. 19 following final public forum

• WHS National Spanish Society sponsoring Yankee Candle fundraiser

• WHSTE to play "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" from Nov. 16-18 in the WHS Theater

• Note: WSPN trending stories outdated due to SNO technical difficulty

• No. 5 football falls to No. 2 Gloucester 6-38 in Division 4 North Final on Nov. 9

• No. 19 girls' volleyball falls 0-3 to No. 11 Melrose

• Second vote for WHS Athletic Complex Renovation project postponed from November to April

• Wayland marijuana vote deemed invalid

• No. 6 boys' soccer defeats No. 1 Lynnfield 3-1 in Division 3 North Final, to play Holliston in State Semifinal on 11/14

WSPN LIVE Episode 17

This week on WSPN live, co-host Audrey Camacho and broadcast editor Jay Abdella sit down to discuss the process of creating a WSPN Live.

About the Writers
Julia Callini, Broadcast Editor

Julia Callini, class of 2020, is ecstatic to be back at WSPN as broadcast editor. This is her second year on staff, and she cannot wait to learn more about journalism, photography, videography and more.  In her free time, she likes to read, write, discover new music, hike, play with her dog, watch good and bad movies, explore, travel and go on adventures.

Contact: [email protected]

Jay Abdella, Broadcast Editor

Jay Abdella is the broadcast editor for WSPN. As a senior, this is his second year writing for WSPN. In school, he is a member of the speech and debate team and the Junior State of America. In his free time, Jay enjoys martial arts, marksmanship, and running his Jewish Youth Group at his temple. Jay is interested in pursuing communications and political science when he goes off to college.

Charlie Moore, Sports Broadcast Editor
Charlie Moore, class of 2020, is a third-year journalism student and third-year reporter for WSPN. He is the sports broadcast editor for WSPN. In his free time, Charlie plays baseball and partakes in Sports Analysis club, Junior State of America, and Model UN.
Audrey Camacho, Staff Reporter

Audrey Camacho is a senior. This is her second year with WSPN and she looks forward to interviewing other students and contributing to multiple galleries. Audrey is a competitive tennis player who plays for USTA and competes in multiple states. Off the court, she enjoys working out with friends or watching movies with her three siblings.