News Brief: WSPN to host SAT/ACT fundraiser

WSPN Staff

WSPN is excited to announce our practice test fundraiser with Revolution Prep. On Feb. 2 and April 6, we will be offering a practice SAT and on March 2 a practice ACT from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please see the information above. The cost for the test is $20 and all proceeds support WSPN. If you have any need for financial assistance, please reach out to Elizabeth Willard at 917.983.9069, or at [email protected].

Taking full-length practice tests under timed conditions is an essential part of being ready for the official test. A proctored practice exam will help you build testing endurance and give you a real-time snapshot of testing performance. Scores are returned within minutes of completing the test via a dedicated student dashboard and app. Upon registration, each family will have the chance to set up a time to meet with Elizabeth Willard, our Dedicated Academic Advisor and a Wayland High School Alumni, for a detailed score report review at a convenient time. During the session, Elizabeth will provide context about your score, help you to understand the score report, identify strengths and target opportunities for improvement.

To learn more or register visit: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/497/ or contact Wayland High School’s Dedicated Advisor, Elizabeth Willard, at 917.983.9069, or [email protected]. Students are welcome to register for more then one test!