News Brief: Sports Junkies to host Sweet 16 bracket challenge, enter by March 27

Winner to receive $25 gift card to store of their choice

"Sports Junkies," the premier sports podcast of WSPN, will be hosting a Sweet 16 bracket challenge. Enter by March 27 to guarantee your shot at winning a $25 gift card to your store of choice.

Credit: Peter Moore

Credit: Peter Moore

Credit: Peter Moore

Charlie Moore

Is your bracket busted? Do you wish you could take another shot at it? Like everyone else in the country, your bracket is no longer perfect – however, you can try again! Join Sports Junkies’ FREE Sweet 16 contest. Pick from the Sweet 16 on and compete for a $25 gift card prize to any store you want. Just fill out this form, and you will be given your opportunity to enter the free Sports Junkies Sweet 16 Tournament!

The contest is run through ESPN and is completely free. If you lose, don’t sweat it, but if you win, you will be the benefactor of $25 worth of coffee, Chipotle, etc. courtesy of WSPN! Act fast though as submissions close on Wednesday, March 27.

Charlie Moore, Sports Broadcast Editor

Charlie Moore, class of 2020, is a third-year journalism student and third-year reporter for WSPN. He is the sports broadcast editor for WSPN....