Infographic: Student opinions on new water fountains

Ryan Chase

Staff Reporter Ryan Chase shares an infographic about students’ opinions on water fountains after Wayland High School ended the usage of plastic bottles. The form received 177 responses.

Student opinions on water fountains by Ryan Chase

As with any study, this survey was subject to typical sampling variation as well as possible voluntary response bias. Statistically, it was meant to obtain a sample of the students at WHS and is not necessarily representative of the entire student body. The data from these studies are presented for readers to make their own conclusions. Contact WSPN with any questions about the methodology of the study.

As with any study, this survey was subject to typical sampling variation as well as possible voluntary response bias. Statistically, it was meant to obtain a sample of the students at WHS and is not necessarily representative of the entire student body. The data from these studies are presented for readers to make their own conclusions. Contact WSPN with any questions about the methodology of the study.As with any study, this survey was subject to typical sampling variation as well as possible voluntary response bias. Statistically, it was meant to obtain a sample of the students at WHS and is not necessarily representative of the entire student body. The data from these studies are presented for readers to make their own conclusions. Contact WSPN with any questions about the methodology of the study.