• WHSPO votes to withdraw prom bus subsidization to Class of 2020

• Parents request $18,000 in donations for "Late Night" after prom

Students react to color blast

Kevin Wang

Junior Yaniv Goren “I did go [to color blast], and I thought it was a lot of fun. I thought that it brought the class together really well. It was really nice to see all of the people in our grade gathered in the halls decorating together. I feel like I made new friends. It was just a good bonding time.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Junior Yaniv Goren
“I did go [to color blast], and I thought it was a lot of fun. I thought that it brought the class together really well. It was really nice to see all of the people in our grade gathered in the halls decorating together. I feel like I made new friends. It was just a good bonding time.”

Freshman Jesse Wang “It was pretty good. [There was] decorating, fun, music, and pizza. I like pizza; pizza tastes very good. Everybody thought it was going to be boring, but it was actually fun. We made paintings, we made flowers, we made a Shrek decoration [and] we made a Mike Wazowski.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Freshman Jesse Wang
“It was pretty good. [There was] decorating, fun, music, and pizza. I like pizza; pizza tastes very good. Everybody thought it was going to be boring, but it was actually fun. We made paintings, we made flowers, we made a Shrek decoration [and] we made a Mike Wazowski.”

Senior Bella Rocha “[I didn’t go to color blast]. I had to study for a standardized test, so I had to be home to study. If the dodgeball tournament was still here, I would’ve went to it. I really like dodgeball.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Senior Bella Rocha
“[I didn’t go to color blast]. I had to study for a standardized test, so I had to be home to study. If the dodgeball tournament was still here, I would’ve went to it. I really like dodgeball.”

Senior Zac Ward “I didn’t go [to color blast] because I decided to take a nap instead. I would’ve gone [to the dodgeball tournament]. I would’ve signed up because it’s a lot of fun to play dodgeball.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Senior Zac Ward
“I didn’t go [to color blast] because I decided to take a nap instead. I would’ve gone [to the dodgeball tournament]. I would’ve signed up because it’s a lot of fun to play dodgeball.”

Senior Chetan Patel “I didn’t go to color blast because it sounded pretty stupid. I would’ve gone to dodgeball because I like dodgeball.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Senior Chetan Patel
“I didn’t go to color blast because it sounded pretty stupid. I would’ve gone to dodgeball because I like dodgeball.”

Junior Ethan Kelly “I thought it brought people together except for the fact that a lot of people seemed to not care and didn’t go. I was, in fact, forced to go. We sort of put minimal effort into it. It was unimportant to a lot of people, but there [were] a few people [who] really carried the whole project. I have a lot of respect for those people.”

Credit: Kevin Wang
Junior Ethan Kelly
“I thought it brought people together except for the fact that a lot of people seemed to not care and didn’t go. I was, in fact, forced to go. We sort of put minimal effort into it. It was unimportant to a lot of people, but there [were] a few people [who] really carried the whole project. I have a lot of respect for those people.”

About the Contributor
Kevin Wang, News Editor and Copy Editor

Kevin Wang, Class of 2020, is the news section editor and a copy editor for WSPN. This is his third year on the staff. He is secretary of the Class of...