• Wrestling wins quad meet against Keefe Tech, Lexington and Holliston on Saturday 12/8

• BREAKING: School Committee votes for 8:35 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. WHS schedule, shorter Wednesdays to remain

• Second vote for WHS Athletic Complex Renovation project postponed from November to April

Mock midterms results

Mock midterms results

Senior Olivia Harvey created a marketing poster in support of the candidate she was assigned to, gubernatorial incumbent Charlie Baker. WHS students went to the mock polls on Monday, Nov. 5 and Tuesday, Nov. 6 to vote for candidates and ballot questions they preferred.

Credit: Julia Callini

Credit: Julia Callini

Credit: Julia Callini

Julia Callini

On Monday, Nov. 5 and Tuesday, Nov. 6, the AP Government and Politics class held a mock midterm election for WHS in the commons. The following infographics detail the WHS results, as well as how they compared to the actual Massachusetts election results.

Julia Callini, Broadcast Editor

Julia Callini, class of 2020, is ecstatic to be back at WSPN as broadcast editor. This is her second year on staff, and she cannot wait to learn more about journalism, photography, videography and more.  In her free time, she likes to read, write, discover new music, hike, play with her dog, watch good and bad movies, explore, travel and go on adventures.

Contact: [email protected]