News Brief: WSPN to hold final SAT practice test fundraiser on April 6

WSPN plans to hold an SAT practice test fundraiser on April 6 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Wayland High School. Registration costs $20 and will benefit WSPN. Students are encouraged to participate for a glimpse at what an official standardized test will look like.

Credit: Don Hossler

WSPN Staff

WSPN is excited to announce its second SAT practice test fundraiser with Revolution Prep. We will be offering a practice SAT test at Wayland High School on April 6.

The cost for the test is $20 and all proceeds support WSPN and our trip to attend the NSPA journalism convention. Problems regarding financial assistance can be solved by reaching out to Elizabeth Willard at 917-983-9069 or [email protected].

Taking full-length practice tests under timed conditions is an essential part of being ready for the official test. A proctored practice exam will help you build testing endurance and give you a real-time snapshot of testing performance. Scores are returned within minutes of completing the test via a dedicated student dashboard and app. Upon registration, each family will have the chance to set up a time to meet with Willard, our dedicated academic adviser and a WHS alumna, for a detailed score report review at a time convenient for you. During the session, Willard will provide context about the score, help you understand the score report, and identify strengths and target opportunities for improvement.

To learn more or register, visit: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/497/ or contact Elizabeth Willard at 917.983.9069 or [email protected].