Warrior Weekly: Final post

As Andrew's high school career came to an end, he also had to say goodbye to Warrior Weekly and his readers.
I meant to do this a while ago, but I guess I got caught up in all the senior festivities. Since this is still a sports blog, it would be a shame if I didn’t mention that the boys tennis team won the state championship against Sharon.

I am writing my final post in a very reflective mind-set since I just graduated. The 12 years I’ve lived in Wayland have been great, and I hope that they have prepared me for the next step. I know that whatever happens from here, I have found friendships that will last a lifetime. I think what bothers me the most is the uncertainty because I have never known anything else besides Wayland. Whether it be the 180 school days, sports after school or summers spent in town, this is where I grew up. It is now time to move on. I know I couldn’t have done it without help.

Quick shout out to Evan Barber for wanting to have a playdate with me even though I cried on the first day in my new school. Also to Mrs. Horgan, who was my teacher and helped me through my first few days. I want to thank all my teachers and coaches who have taught me lessons that I will now have to adapt to the real world. It’s a challenge I’m ready for (I think).

Anyways, in total this year I made 31 posts and sort of limped to the finish, but hey, I made it! Next year, Harry Falber will keep what I have started and write Warrior Weekly. I’m certain he’ll have his own spin to it though. Good luck Harry.

I guess me ending my blog with “check WarriorScores” would be wrong since the season/school year is over. Thank you for reading. I have enjoyed writing every one of my blogs. Class of 2012, good luck with your future endeavors! I couldn’t wish for a better grade. Congratulations to all!