We will remain as one people against all terrorists

In an atrocious series of coordinated attacks, gunmen swarmed ashore last Wednesday night and launched attacks on nine locations in Mumbai, India that left at least 195 people dead.

The world watched as some of Mumbai’s most historic buildings went up in flames. Terrorists located in the Taj and Oberoi hotels were targeting foreigners, especially people from the UK and America.

Despite these attacks on the city of 13 million, the financial capital of India, apprehensive but defiant people of this normally bustling city united and fought the terrorists.

In light of these attacks, the least we can do is to remember those people who passed away from these attacks: people who defended others, innocent people caught in the middle, policemen, Indian soldiers, and hotel staff who sacrificed themselves to save others.

We must show the terrorists that inhumane attacks on innocent civilians will not bring us down, but instead will make us stronger, will reinforce our commitment to rid the world of terrorism.

The attacks in Mumbai have not divided us and will not divide us. We will remain standing together, as one people, against all violent extremists.

$210
$1500